Thursday, July 2, 2009

Ooohhhh Prizes!!!

Hey ladies I have a big announcement.........Ive made it onto my very first design team! Woot! Woot! To keep up with my happenings over there come join me for my first "Challenge" at Scrapbook Heaven! My first challenge is to go over the edge! I literally want you to overhang a bit or to make a shaped layout. The winner will receive a small RAK from ME! There are plenty of other monthly challenges too so head on over!!!

http://www.scrapbookheavenga.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=139&t=7592


Cant wait to see you there!

4 comments:

Ruth Philps said...

Congratulations Courtney!!! You must be so excited!!!

Well done you deserve to be on a DT with your stunning layouts!!

Hugs Ruth xxx

BabyBokChoy said...

Well, that didn't take long, did it?? not surprised here :) congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

Congrats!!! So well deserved and I really can not believe it is your first DT!!! I am sure it is only the first of many more!!!

Jeni Boisvert said...

Courtney! You didn't tell me??!! AWEsome news girlie! HUGE congrats!!! ((hugs))